Dear Stratton families:
Please see below important dates of MCAS administration. Tests typically run 90 minutes each, and begin right after arrival.
Also, our Spring Concert will be April 9th - K-2 from 9-9:45, and 3-5 from 9:45-10:30, more details to follow!
4/13: Grade 5 ELA
4/14: Grade 4 ELA
4/15: Grade 5 ELA
4/16: Grade 4 ELA
4/29: Grade 3 ELA
4/30: Grade 3 ELA
5/11: Grade 5 Science
5/12: Grade 4 Math
5/13: Grade 3 Math
5/14: Grade 5 Science
5/15: Grade 3 and 4 Math
5/19: Grade 5 Math
5/21: Grade 5 Math
Welcome To Our School!
Greetings from the Stratton Health Office,
The first few weeks of school are such an exciting time for all. I am looking forward to a happy and healthy year for our students, staff and parents.
Just a few reminders I would like to share:
- Students are not allowed to start school unless all immunizations are up to date. I have already reached out to parents/ guardians regarding compliance.
- Emergency Health Forms will be sent home the first week of school. It is very important that these be completed and returned to your child's classroom teacher. Please make sure your Emergency Contact is local and willing to pick up in the event of illness or injury.
- If your child(ren) is sick. PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO SCHOOL.
1. Heavy cold symptoms such as deep uncontrollable coughing/sneezing or significant lack of energy even without fever.
2. A sore throat and swollen glands accompanied by a fever; if their sore throat is a strep infection they should remain home until they have been on an antibiotic for 24 hours.
3. A temperature over 100.4 degrees; the student may return to school after being fever free without medication for 24 hours.
4. Vomiting or diarrhea; the student may return to school 24 hours after the last episode.
5. Undiagnosed rash or skin eruptions.
6. Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye);the student may return to school 24 hours after starting an antibiotic.
7. Earache; a child should remain home until they are pain free.
8. Head lice or scabies; keep your child home until they have been properly treated.
9. Any communicable disease.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Lauren Connors, BSN RN
Stratton School Nurse
Not an Arlington Public Schools official web page.